THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, July 13, 2008

OUR FIRST CLASS...



Now this is what I call fun....a bunch of girls getting together to learn a new craft and make new friends. Boo-hoo I had to tend the store while Sharon gave the lesson...however I did sneak up to take pictures and visit with everyone. (I have never made a yo-yo in my life so the right person was teaching...!!) All the girls seemed to have a good time and asked for more projects to make so that is exactly what we are going to do.....thinking maybe we will go out and capture a "fairy" and put her in a jar. Of course we won't keep her in there unless she REALLY wants to stay with us....I am pretty sure we can find a few who would love to find a new home if we make it extra special!

More pictures of the class are on my picturetrail. www.picturetrail.com/thecinnamonstick Our classes are being held in the attic turned "workroom"...have a few "kinks" to work out but we are hoping to have inexpensive projects going frequently....this is fun!!

2 comments:

Cabin Creek Farm said...

HI Judy ~ looks like everyone is having a lot of fun. Wish I lived closer to come spend the day with you too :)

Aunt Polly's Attic said...

Ooooooooooooooh, Judy ... I've given you a blog award. Please stop by my blog and pick it up so you can continue the fun!

Teresa