THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Home Again, Home Again Jiggety, Jig, Jig.....








My Mom use to say that to us whenever we arrived home from a long journey....and of course I said it to my children and I am sure they repeat it to theirs....!!!



I AM HOME FROM VACATION....we had a great time but I am anxious to get back into my normal routine....I am not much of a beach person but the kids LOVE it so that is where we go. We stayed in a lovely olde Victorian Bed & Breakfast in Cape May, NJ....you can get quite spoiled very quickly!! Home to reality, and with the ending of July, lots of busy times working on our Harvest Thyme Open House and our Autumn Frolic...always something exciting to think about!!
First picture is of my son and daughter....(we won't talk about my son's tatoos...!!) :( the second is SOME of the grandboys... and grandaughter....3 of the grandboys going down the slide into the "deep" water....and Blakely the youngest grandaughter.....gotta love being a Grandmom!!!


2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweetie!! Welcome home! I'm so glad you had a good time with your precious family....memories are made of these special times together ~ I so wish I could visit your store during these wonderful events!! xxoo, Dawn

MISS PRUDENCE said...

MEMORIES TO LAST A LIFETIME.....
HOW BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH TIME WITH YOUR SWEET ONES...
WELCOME HOME~~~~