THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HAPPY JULY!!!


July is a good and busy month for me.....lots of celebrations....4th of July, Tony's birthday, Shannon's (my daughter) birthday, Cullen - grandson will be "4" (oh my already!) and vacation plans at the end of the month....I am sure I am missing a few in there! Our first class at the store will be on the 12th and we are really looking forward to having many more. Very excited about them!

I have the herbs we harvested drying in the porch room - mint, lamb's ear, tarragon and feverfew -I will take them to the store this week for sale. They will look great on our open beams and drying racks. Soon the sage will be ready and the second crop of oregano...everything is growing so nicely and the fairies are very pleased indeed!

1 comment:

Saltbox Farm said...

I can smell the herbs...wonderful!