THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, July 14, 2008

THE FIRST AUTUMN ITEMS HAVE ARRIVED....


....and I just had to share them with you.....Sharon from Vintage Threads brought these on Saturday! Now I know there is lots of summer left - including my vacation - but I have to think fall and Halloween. The Autumn season has become ALMOST as big as Christmas in our little part of the world, and Halloween....well....we are pretty well known for our love of Halloween!
Okay back to the "good olde summerthyme" - Sharon and I are working on our next class tomorrow so hopefully there will be a date for our "Fairy in a Jar" project soon. I know I want to make one for each of my granddaughters to put in their rooms. Kennedy is 7 and Blakely is 3 - sisters, friends and Grandmom's pride and joy! They just moved into a new home on Thursday so this will be a "room warming" present for them.
(Thank you Dawn - http://www.the-feathered-nest.blogspot.com/ for the inspiration!)
The store has some new items for your gardens....2 new garden chairs, sacks to display your dried herbs, herb bunches, we made more herb markers, and a couple new pillows are ready for sale. There's more but my mind is all cluttered with pumpkins and witches and things that go bump in the night.....


3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Judy these new fall goodies are PRECIOUS!! What a talented artist. I love fall...it's my very favorite...does it seem as though the time is flying by faster and faster???? Thank you so much for the nod sweet friend....I just love fairies!! xxoo, Dawn

Sara said...

Hi Judy thanks for your visit! I'm anxiously awaiting the*Minis* info you have for me. I've sent an Email so let me know if you received it.You can contact me at:sarasweetsurprise@comcast.net

I hope you show more pics of your Fall inventory. Will these be available at your online store?

MISS PRUDENCE said...

AUTUMN IS IN THE AIR ,,, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MY VISIT TO THE CINNAMON STICK. I WILL BE THERE WITH RUSTY BELLS ON AND A SMILE ON MY FACE.... HEAR ME JINGLE ((:

THE PICTURES OF SHARONS CREATIONS INSPIRE AND DELIGHT....
XX....B