THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, April 27, 2008

MERRIE MERRIE MONTH OF MAY....


I am looking forward to "May Day" here in PA.....it is such a beautiful time of year - the trees are flowering - red bud, weeping cherries, apple blossoms and beautiful dogwoods. Rows and rows of tulips dot the countryside and the woods are turning that special "new" growth green! May also starts all the summer happenings at the store...Our Herb Faire begins Friday, May 9th thru the 11th. Lots of garden items and ideas can be found during our "Faire". The garden fairies have promised delicious herbal treats to sample - and have been supplying me with lots of fairy dust to sprinkle in your gardens. We do hope you can visit. Much work is yet to be done in the gardens, however the weather is not co-operating just now....very damp and rainy.

For those of you who know (and love) Fitzgerald, our resident gnome, he is no longer "miffed" at me and promises to do his duty in the garden....he has had a nice bath and is ready to greet you. Whew.....I won't forget and let him out in the winter again!!! Robin Birdwhistle is already in the yard greeting customers as they stop by - she is such a loyal friend.

***I was walking in the park one day, in the merrie, merrie month of May, I was taken by surprise by a pair of roving eyes, while walking in the park one day. ***

Not sure if they are the correct words but I have been singing and humming these lyrics all day....sing along with me.....!!!!



3 comments:

MISS PRUDENCE said...

APRIL SHOWER BRING MAY FLOWERS... THE WAIT IS WORTHWHILE ... HAPPY HERB GARDENING...

Saltbox Farm said...

So happy to know that you are now back in the good graces of Fitzgerald! BrunieMae

LP Vintage said...

This year, I'm going to frolic with the garden fairies in my little garden! I'll let you know if I see some; my sister and I saw 'fairy lights' one night in the countryside where we grew up. At the time, we were frightened by what we saw but in retrospect, I believe that what we saw were fairies.

Happy Herb Faire!