THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TONY!!


Forty-one years of marital bliss - did I really just write that!!! What a journey we are on....April 22, 1967 - he was in the Army - stationed in Germany and for some odd reason we just wanted to get married..I think we were in LOVE !!! ..He came home for a 30 day leave...we married and off he went back to Germany for 10 more months. Forty-one years later we (I) have a stepdaughter -45, daughter -37 and a son 35. Eleven beautiful grandchildren from 17 all the way down to 2 years of age. 9 boys...2 princesses. We live in an olde farmhouse built in 1828 for 37 years and have been the owners of an antique and country store for the past 25 years.... I WOULDN'T CHANGE ONE MINUTE OF MY AMAZING LIFE. .......And today Tony took me "antiquing"....he's a good sport I must say!! Dear me I am getting olde and very spoiled!

2 comments:

MISS PRUDENCE said...

THE LIFE OF MAN IS THE TRUE ROMANCE, WHICH WHEN IT IS VALIANTLY CONDUCED, WILL YIELD THE IMAGINATION A HIGHER JOY THAN ANY FICTION..... CONGRATULATIONS... LOVE THE PICTURES ((: YOUR FAR AWAY FRIEND..

THE TATTERED NEST said...

what a beautiful life..congrats on your 41st anniversary! thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog today! I love the name of your blog and shop, I used to be a antique dealer and some days I miss it...I will have to check back on your blog and live through your antiquing adventures!