THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Do you talk to the fairies.....



I talk to the fairies in my garden.....they are there - and although I haven't actually seen one, they do leave little signatures every day to let me know they are taking care of things. One of these days when I am "pure of heart" I know I will see a fairy - meanwhile I will do the best I can to keep them protected from the world of pesticides and weedwackers ! Little it's and bit's of fairy dust has been showing up in cupboards and windowsills so I am sure they are back from their winter vacation tending to my herb garden. I will make them a fairy house and add lots of odds and ends to make the work days easier. I don't see any signs of the Mother of Thyme sprouting in the garden.....I must be sure to plant new as this is their very favorite plant - want to know more about the fairies....??? Come take a "Fairy Garden Class" at The Cinnamon Stick...info can be found soon on our website and picture trail....


http://www.picturetrail.com/thecinnamonstick

No comments: