THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

APRIL FOOL'S DAY.....

It is TRADITION at THE CINNAMON STICK to write on our outside slateboard -
"EVERYTHING IS FREE TODAY"...and then inside on the slateboard behind the check-out counter it reads "APRIL FOOLS"....I am sure the customers are happy we are closed today and I don't put them thru that torture! I tried to "get" hubby this morning....I opened the door to our porch room and screamed....he just rolled his eyes...an actress I am not !! Hope everyone has a good day today...I am off shopping - it is raining but going to be in the high 60's so let it rain. A day of antiquing is fun no matter what the weather. Picking up herb plants today too...just to bring some "early spring" into the store. A pot of rosemary or thyme is a simple country pleasure.

1 comment:

Mrs. Staggs said...

LOL! Judy! I can just imagine the look on your husband's face!

I've enjoyed catching up with all your news today. All the herbs and vintage things are inspiring.

Best wishes to you!