THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, March 6, 2008

TWO DAYS OF ANTIQUING....



Usually Monday and Tuesday, when we are closed, I am busy cleaning, grocery shopping and the usual "weekend" duties at home. Geez I lie...cause normally one of those days is a shopping trip for the store....THIS WEEK, both Monday and Tuesday were fun shopping days. Mostly Tony does all the antique buying, and me the crafts, but Monday we both went out to a favorite antique co-op and found lots of fun things. The olde nesting pantry boxes at the top were a great find and are in the store for sale. Then on Tuesday, Sharon my friend, worker bee and very talented folk artist and I went for a fun day. First stopping at a quilt shop "The QUILT BLOCK, in Lionville, PA. Wonderful shop for quilters....lots of great fabrics and the owners are so cheerful and helpful - I loved it there and can't wait to go back. Then off to Adamstown - The Antique Capital of PA - for a day of antiquing. We found lots of goodies...one being the little pair of Maryjanes in the picture above....I purchased the notecards from "As the Crow Flies" at the trade show last month and when I found the little shoes....I just had to have them and make this sweet vignette. It is fun to have a country store...I am always finding something to excite me....no matter how trivial or small I love it ALL !!!!

No comments: