THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, March 24, 2008

SPRING CLEANING...


I am working hard on the upstairs of the store...moving and changing everything....cupboards from one room to another....All the vintage textiles will now be in the big room - altogether - instead of here and there. Agate will still be here and there and everywhere - laughing as I have no other choice. I have "cleaned" up the barnwood walls in the Green Room (which can no longer be called the green room as there is every color in there now)...it looked all jumbled and really needed a weeding out....DONE! Now I have to figure what to do with all the "stuff" ! I should have taken "before" pictures but of course I didn't. Really didn't want to remember what it looked like! I got a good start on the rooms today and will (have to) finish up tomorrow. There aren't many Easter items left - lots of eggs - seems I go overboard ordering eggs of every kind. Put some of the Easter away today too...so as I do that, the downstairs will have to get "redone". I have lots of plans and things I want to do....just "never enough thyme"...it is all to do with our Herb Faire and preparation for the planting season. If you want to keep informed on what is happening in April...sign up for our email newsletter at -
cinnamonstick@comcast.net and I will add you to our address book. Attaching a picture of how the upstairs DOES NOT look now.

No comments: