THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, March 14, 2008

PICTURE TRAILS...

This evening my friend Barbara from Turkey Hollow Folkart had her first "sale" of her one of a kind folkart treasures and some early antique smalls - it was so exciting. I made a purchase...yippee for me! I was afraid my email would get all tangled up with the hundreds she must have received. I got a Folky Berry Make-do that I just fell in love with. Everyone should own a Turkey Hollow Original.... ( I have quite a few) www.picturetrail.com/turkeyhollowfolkart Pay her a visit....and let her know that you were there. You will enjoy every minute.

The store has been quite quiet leading up to the week before Easter....hoping this weekend will be busy with Easter sales. We have some of the neatest handmades for you to decorate with or give as gifts. Miss Wigglesworth's Easter candy is just about gone but we have some other treats for you to enjoy......always those caramels!! Well..just wanted to stop in and tell about Barb's sale...hope you get a chance to visit .

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Greetings, I just love the name of the candy...Miss Wigglesworth...that is so cute.

What a wonderful friend you are. I will stop over and check out Turkey Hollow.

Blessings,
Doreen