THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, March 17, 2008

Miss Wigglesworth's Candy Counter...


Thought I would attach a picture of our candy counter. It is directly across from our check-out counter and I HAVE to look at it all day....and I HAVE to sample every new candy that comes in....and I HAVE to go on a DIET ! The candy is all but gone for Easter but new goodies have come in that aren't shown..Chocolate covered pretzels (yum).....and more is on the way....lots of chocolate before it gets too warm to have it shipped...Oh is it fun to work here!

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

I am so in love with that piece of furniture that you use for your candy counter!!!! I could fill up every single drawer with goodies!! Thank you so much for your sweet words about my article, who would have thunk it?? It was fun and even more fun to see it finished. The store looks so cool, sure wish I could rummage around inside!! xxoo, Dawn