THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, March 21, 2008

FIVE DAYS WITH THE GRANDBOYS !!


Whew!!! Home again, home again, jiggity, jig, jig - My mom use to say that to us kids whenever we would come home from an outing - needless to say I said it to my children and now I am saying it to you! My daughter and son-in-law took a 5 day mini vacation to Mexico and Tony and I had the night shift with the grandboys...ages 7, 4, 3, and 2. They were good and so funny....they give me such joy....HOWEVER it will be sweet to sleep in my own bed tonight. Funny how "out of sorts" you get when your normal routine is nixed. I will be glad to get back to "my" routine....boring though it might be I miss it. I am very busy "mentally" preparing for the month of April....I have lots of neat ideas to keep everyone busy till it is time for planting and sprucing up our gardens. I am an herb gardener....just love them...Tony does the flowers (and the weeding) I am not particularly crazy about "playing in the dirt"....I love to reap the rewards however! I like to container plant and hopefully we will have lots of unique and one of a kind planters to share with you at the store. Keep an eye on our website and PictureTrail for the latest "happenings". Wishing everyone a blessed Eastertide.....Judy

1 comment:

Doreen said...

How wonderful to have your Grandchildren with you. I am looking very forward to Grandchidren some day.

Thank you for stopping by my blog this moring and leaving me a lovely message. Please stop by again.

A Joyous Easter to You and Yours.

Blessings,
Doreen