THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, March 28, 2008

ALL SPRUCED UP....


The "spring cleaning" on the second floor of the store is all done (now if only I could get our home cleaned!) - The picture at the top is what the area looks like now - the picture below is what it looked like before I moved almost every cupboard, chest, rack and everything thing else in these 3 rooms. I took lots of pictures but everything looks so "empty" as we are waiting for our trade show finds to come in. Candles, handwoven tea towels and lots more should all be in soon. I love the changes....feels less cluttered and I have been getting good responses from the customers. So on to the next project. GARDEN DAYS! April will be devoted to the gardner - we will have seeds for sale, garden treasures - olde & new - herb markers, sprinkling cans....you get the idea. For the month of April we are going to publish a newsletter each week all about herbs, herb gardens, herbal recipes and crafts....stop in the store for your copies. Hoping to spread our excitement for the upcoming Herb Faire - May 9th, 10th & 11th. We are also taking reservations for our "Fairy Garden Classes".....sign up now!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hi Judy, thanks for the comment. I didn't get right back because I caught the terrible flu that I had bragged just last week about it skipping my household this year! Figures, in the heat of the moment,all of the new stuff coming in, and tax time, and I get sick! I'll check back again soon. Anita