THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ready for spring...


I am paying no nevermind to the snow on the ground and the chill in the air....to me it is SPRING and I am going to do my best to bring SPRING to everyone who enters the store! I have Monday and Tuesday to decorate....make our garden on the porch....get everything priced and ready to display for Friday - Open House day! Miss Wigglesworth's candy has NOT yet arrived but I am sure it will be here this week - I will be sure to post a picture of all the goodies. It is exciting to redo the store from it's Winter Blues....into it's rainbow of pastels for Easter and spring. The promise of spring is in the air at The Cinnamon Stick - come get a whiff.....

No comments: