THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

OVERHAUL DAY....

Two weeks ago we changed the whole first floor of the store...moved everything...the big olde gift wrapping counter..all the display cupboards - and it was hard work but I love the way it turned out. That made me discontented with the second floor...SOOOOOOO....today is "overhaul day". I want to change one room which means all three rooms will need to (at one point or another) be changed around. Although new items arrive daily, the display pieces stay basically where they are planted.....TODAY that will change. I also plan on "springing forth" the store - which I know will take in reality all week to do. We are going to strip the one room - vacuum all the stone walls - and give it a thorough cleaning and hopefully what is in my head will work when we start filling it back in. Stay tuned.....

We went on a shopping spree yesterday and have the most beautiful spring florals to put in the store this week...and I am really excited about the cool fabric I found to cover tabletops and all those little places I NEED to have some color. I am into "polka dots" !! Will show you a picture when all is done. Have a sweet day!

No comments: